Saturday, November 10, 2007

Two Hundred Lost Poems

Unable to think
Being trapped on my trap
That I set myself
Unable to think
Cause... I closed all the doors
Cannot think
Because thinking is...
Killing

Unable to think
Thinking is loving
Loving is killing
To love is to think about you
Killing is the thinking of you
Oh... And I wanted to think of you
But I really can’t

No rhymes

Just a scream

And you deserve someone with better rhymes
And better tunes
And better notes, and better chords
And all that better than (what) I’ve sworn

As usual you were my escape
From all those locked doors
I found you
And all that horror I had thought
It would be good...
If everything was different,
But it ain’t different
I’m a dissident
Of a rightful law

And past misdeeds...
They’re in the present
They’ve taken other forms
But they are present
I’ve taken off
But this ain’t a plane
Unless you’re destiny
But you would wane

And I’ll level down with you
Maybe there could be love...
But I wouldn’t take you through
The pain that’s ached too long

Insecure and cold
One out of many
Another out of many
Another gem

No comments: