Sunday, November 02, 2008

Leading to Misunderstandings

Life works in a strange way. Must I say there is abscence, and hopelessness, though. For I don't know what happened there, and don't know why things went ill, and I thank thee God for having done everything calm. Wanted I the knowledge that no one's got for me; a brilliance should it be, but it won't, unless it brings itself the proper knowledge, and hope. I do not know the reasons, though I am happy everything's right and that's enough, and should I not be worrying about anything else. But once again, I shall ask, for I see lies and askance shall be brought up in the future.
But for now, I am glad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OLAAAA LILO
que bom q mudou as postagens depres, logicamente sou contra ao modo de postagem, e o google fez tudo [bem feito]
acho que vou criar um blog tbem, sinto falta de um local para expressar
[mas o template não deixa . . .]

até la

abraços