Monday, January 19, 2009

No Songs

Never been a singer
Singing songs to you
It's not so easy
If you knew what's going on
Never been a singer
And you would never know
How many songs I have written
All of them I haven't shown

Never been too creative
Never been too brave
Never have been able
To tell my real crave
Never tried to hurt
Those ones, but myself
And at the end I suffer
Even'side my shell

And how desire's burning
And yet, I hide myself
Cause inside, know I nothing
Just maybe am fated to'hell
Maybe what is sorrow
Maybe that I fell
And how desire's burning
And yet, it hides itself

And no songs have I sung to you
Preferred to sing to me
A song that talks 'bout doom
And heroism that flees
Strange so much am I
I'd rather leave me be
Inside a pool of blackness
Than tell you what I feel
A loser end, I'll tell you what
You'll soon be hearing me
Outside this pool of blackness
I'll tell you what I see

And in the end, I will fall
In water, love or ground
And wait for you, my so dear friend
My lover, my sweetness, my caring face
It will be yours a choice
To drown me, love or not
But I swear I'll do the most
That will need to be done
Hoping more than ever
A singer I'll become,
That this time, I'm not wrong
I'll sing to you a song

No comments: