Sunday, December 27, 2015

Agony's defeat

Somebody said someone should come in every morning
And water plants and drive the cars and leave the warmth burning
And watch the grass as it sets out to be growing
And let it all out as happiness stars shine in to flow in

So let me hear you say your love is magnificent
As we belong to each other, I feel I'm growing dissident
Summer nights left me out there standing alone
I never felt so cold although the sun was high and burning

So allow me to say, I am so confident
That all I know is that I'm growing dissident
And summer nights spent in joy are agony
When left alone in the dark with horror symphony

So who do you really think I am in this song
When winter came, I was no longer alone
I set out to be someone I really cared about
And that's done, no way to change it now

I was the triumph of sorrow and agony
Completely enslaved by this soliloquy 
I delivered myself from defeat and depression
Each and every day I pray out of obsession

I am the triumphing victory of the loser
I am the winner, the grinder, the soldier
I am my own victory inside
I have finally my own life

No comments: