Friday, June 29, 2007

Feel Good / Bad

Feel good. Feel bad. All feelings at all will make you feel that.
It willl also make you think. No one is eternal. It is wrong, but is shaped like you
Suddenly you realize all you should already have known.
Ah, sympathy. Sympathy and devolution.
The denial of the self and the pleasure of no one.
How I wish I could turn back time and undo all the things I shouldn’t have done
All the times I changed, still I’m the same.
I should have been the same, so I could be another one today.

Would I be the same? I ask myself
I really shouldn’t be doing this
But past is past, I’m forgotten
And I searched for it. I wanted it.
Why can’t I forget you?
Why am I jealous even now, in the end of all?

Feeling of desperation. It will soon pass by like snow in a sunny mountain.
How I wish I could say to you all I cannot say.
It has always been this way

Deliver me now, I will be fine, although you really don’t care.
God, this is ending. This must be ending.

Tell me it is ending. I don’t deserve this much pain.
Do I?

(We all deserve pain. Pain is such a need for human beings
I mean, not always, but we deserve it
In a certain amount. Many people suffer so much, they end up crazy
And some people don’t suffer at all, and become dumb
You should check your bagage of smiles
Maybe you’ll find an yellow one at the bottom
It will serve for you for the rest of the day
Even if you don’t want to
It’s not just to release it all in those you love
They have nothing to do with it
Can you hold yourself up? I know you can
So slowly, step after step, you’ll understand
This’ all we need for a time

Yes, it is gone. There’s nothing else to do for you
You asked yourself and here it is
I’m here, though. I’m patient.
I’ll carry you up
I don’t know if you’ve realized
But I’m you
And you’re all you can trust in the end
Everybody go to somewhere else in the end

Eternity is lie in a promise
But it’s a comfortable lie
Or it is true, if you count the moment)

So many restless nights
So many sleepless times
I guess I’ve realized
Some things of all

No comments: